Monday 15 March 2010

Your dreams are as you make them

You know your becoming a bit obsessed when you start dreaming of whatever your obsessed about (if that makes sense?). For me it is Tim Walker's photography. Example: Last night the above image was the setting for my dream. I was working on the boat as a waitress, as the space around it became a restaurant. It was rather peculiar (as dreams are and it is already pretty peculiar) as I had to stop the guests from getting on the boat and stop them from eating cakes that they were gorging on. Anyone want to analyse? (Apart from I think the cake thing may have something to do with the bake sale in Glee). Goes to show you are a creation of your surroundings!

Image: Tim Walker

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture! I always have strange dreams but I'm no good at analysing them!

    ReplyDelete