Sunday 21 March 2010

Indulgent

I have just been having a bit of a Tim Walker indulgent afternoon, cutting his recent editorials from Vogue Italia to slip into my collection, reading up on past interviews and watching clips on YouTube. I find him to be such an inspiration, not only the amazing images he creates. For one person to have such a wonderful imagination and then to capture it to show the world is something very special. I found the bellow interview to be so interesting (although the quality isn't incredible and I cannot read the questions or subtitles), especially when he talks about fashion photography being the only medium to capture the unreal and fantasy, and that he never shoots within the studio or uses flash photography (something that I myself am not keen on). I hope you enjoy it as much as me! Please comment on what you think or if you have also seen something incredible that creates passion within you.







No comments:

Post a Comment