Friday 28 May 2010

Things I love...this week?

The reason for the weird title is that it is suppose to be on a Thursday as started out by the lovely Gala Darling (follow the link for wonderful stuff!). So basically it is a little list to compile each week to appreciate all the wonderful things in your life at that moment in time. Here is mine, please let me know yours! (Beware many exclamation marks will follow)

Planning trips and booked flights, I am off to Oslo in a weeks time! I hope it to be a trip of many!

Getting my photography seen and appreciated. Fingers crossed and I will show you next week! Oh, I am also the photographer for the launch party of Glass magazine Issue two!

Summer! I have officially broken up for my summer break although I am super busy yet this makes me the happiest. I love what I do and although it is technically work it is wonderful.

Looking forward to meeting up with friends that I haven't seen in quite some time.

Lie ins! Although there is work to do on summer break I can lie in and day dream.

Making plans for creative projects

I am going to see Tim Walker next week!!!!! I think this is the best thing on this list!

I feel more like me again :)

(Vintage Photograph = Found)

No comments:

Post a Comment