Saturday 22 May 2010

Im Sorry

I am very sorry to all of you that have been missing my presence on this blog for over a month. I have been experiencing some difficulties in my personal life, so writing on here in an honest way has been very testing for me. Instead of feeling dishonest and not putting my heart into these posts I have refrained and to be honest things for me are still a little difficult. Before I can 'make a full recovery' and return to blogging I leave you with this small update of what I have been up to. I recently assisted the lovely Jessie Craig on a shoot for Dirrty Glam magazine, a very cool, online, French magazine. Craig was shoot Bonny Wright (actress) to accompany an interview and for the cover image. The shoot went swimmingly, creating amazing images! To find out more you can read my work experience blog here. I also shot some backstage photos which I was very happy to discover are now featured in the magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment