Friday 12 June 2009

Jacobs not Crackers




Now, like a lot of you I have been a Marc Jacobs fan for quit some time. Lusting won't help me get my hands on a piece of his, let alone the pennies in my purse. However now there is a viable option that has me grasping to those purse strings. Marc Jacobs has just launched a chic (on the cheap) merchandise diffusion line, 'Jacobs by Marc Jacobs'. The price hits the spot and the designs are looking rather gorgeous with fabrics from his previous main-line collections and a real summer vibe.Oddly my favourite is the swim cap although I can't see myself getting so much use out of it. Other items in the collection include bathing caps, baubles, and bikinis. Who knows in the near future you may catch me down Oxford Street with my cap tightly on!

Image: Nylon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment