Thursday 14 May 2009

Oh Mickey your so Fine






In aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital charity, Disney has joined forces with a whole bunch of characters to create 'My Mickey Ears Auction'. The likes of fashion designers Henry Holland, Luella, Giles Deacon (and more) and celebrities such as Patsy Kensit, Katie Price, Peter Andre, Geri Halliwell and Estelle, this unusal collection certainly has a cheaky and british feel to it! All bids are to be made at the auction site linked bellow and if you are in London in the near future I highly suggest visiting START Boutique in East London to see the beauties in person. I did myself yesterday and was excited by the encrusted ears of Luella and Katie Hillier. So I ask you, what are your favourite ears? and how would you wear them?

Get over'ear! couldn't resist!

1 comment: