Wednesday 9 December 2009

Wild at Heart








So I popped to my local newsagents today (which is run by the happiest couple in the world) to sneak a peak at the recent issue of Vogue. Unfortunately I was met with bland photo shoots of models in Spring/Summer collections on a boat. Not very original unless the readers are going to wear said items in January. Which for a UK magazine would be rather nippy!
Instead I bought a copy of the 'Where the Wild Things Are' themed issue of Dazed & Confused. Now I'm not a regular Dazed reader but I was not disappointed! The issue not only features this gorgeously styled shoot (above, styled by the talented Karen Langley and photographed by Daniel Jackson), but a conversation between Spike Jones (director WTWTA) and Maurice Sendax (Writer WTWTA), Ellie Goulding makes an appearance and tie-dye hair. This issue will keep me smiling for quite some time as I feel a trip to the cinema coming just around the corner (PJs and Warm Milk optional)!

P.S: I want those white feather trousers for my styling project!

1 comment: