Saturday 26 September 2009

I'm back AND He's done it again!











I have finally got the Internet back, which means a lot of catching up. Believe me we have much to talk about!
Another great thing about the worldwide web, is when some truly amazing bloggers scan beautiful images that I was previously unaware of! Take this Tim Walker and Tim Burton shoot above. Now I have my inspiration on full charge and my purse clasps tightly held in my grasp waiting for the moment when I can purchase such beautiful shoots (in a magazine form of course - too poor over wise!).
What I love about this editorial is Walkers return to large props and impressive styling that has been lacking in recent shoots for I-d and Vogue Italia. The deathly scenes have been contrast with beautiful flower fields, creating a spectacle of beauty and a sense of drama and theater. I can only hope to have an once of talent one day that Tim Walker and his team posses. However I'm not complaining as (in Tim Walkers word) that's a prop(er) size amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment