Tuesday 18 August 2009

Word on the Street

Photobucket
If I could name any street I was brought up on, it has to be the Sesame Street. I still remember the daily lunchtime adventures with the whole gang, who over time taught me lessons on cookie munching (who else but the cookie monster), counting sheep to sleep (count Dracula) and to pronounce my 'Z's like an American. As it turns out however my upbringing has taught me well, as my Sesame Street chums have a whole new bunch to contend with. The likes of Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane Von Furstenberg, Kate and Laura Mulleavy (Rodarte), Oscar de la Renta, Thakoon Panichgul, Toys and Vera Wang have all taken part in a celebratory photoshoot for Harpers Bazaar to mark the 'Streets' 40th birthday.
Thanks to this lovely surprise the puppets aren't the only one smiling like a Muppet!

1 comment:

  1. I love your eye for fashion photography. Fun, colorful, stylish, and fresh. I didn't know Teen Vogue was even making a book until I saw your post. I can't wait. Their spreads are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete