Wednesday 22 July 2009

Sometimes I have to ask...





...Why am I not Rich?
because as you know these Shona Heath for Tim Walker props are as close to essential items as I can tell.

I am longing to take lavish photos in the store cupboard (first photo) but as I think this is the new Showstudio shop in London a sneaky mission might be on the cards! Do you think they will notice when I wonder in with a model clad in a most unusual outfit then pretend we are just tourists that have stumbled in?

*edit* I just thought of something. Imagine if they made miniature replica props from Tim Walker photographs that you could buy (for a small price that I could afford) and then you could build your own mini set! I'm thinking lollipop faces, planes, toy soldiers, balloons, giant gloves, lion tailed chairs among many others. Good Idea?

1 comment: