Friday 10 April 2009

We sell Mars Bars in Batter

Photobucket

I'm off to Scotland for the week! Glasgow in Particular to see spring in life- my new cousin! Have a great Easter munching down chocolate!

Images from: Google Images, Flickr

Flickr Images:
samlovesherdog, Alice Yumi Sinzato, (Check out this illustration!)Rita_Lee, allanroney, Nick Saltmarsh, Creature Comforts, selene gibbous, Nubby Twiglet, chasingECHOES

(I do admit that I used allot of Flickr images to create the collage above and have provided credit where credit is due, however if you do have a problem with any of the images featured do not hesitate to let me know and I will take them down. I only hope to find many amazing photographers and illustrators many more admirers like myself!)

2 comments:

  1. it's the first time i get blogged, i'm pretty excited right now :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and rightly so, your work is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete